音頻 (澳式) （文檔）
take out（第三人稱單數簡單現在時 takes out，現在分詞 taking out，過去式 took out，過去分詞 taken out）
- 1913，Mrs. [Marie] Belloc Lowndes， chapter I，出自 The Lodger，London:Methuen, OCLC 7780546; republished in Novels of Mystery: The Lodger; The Story of Ivy; What Really Happened，New York, N.Y.:Longmans, Green and Co., […]，, OCLC 2666860, 頁號10:
- Thanks to that penny he had just spent so recklessly [on a newspaper] he would pass a happy hour, taken, for once, out of his anxious, despondent, miserable self. It irritated him shrewdly to know that these moments of respite from carking care would not be shared with his poor wife, with careworn, troubled Ellen.
- 1962 October，“Talking of Trains: Liverpool Street layout remodelled”，出自 Modern Railways, 頁號222:
- At the same time, three sets of obsolete angle point protectors (used for slip connections), which were considered unsatisfactory, were taken out and several redundant connections removed.
- 2017年2月20日，Paul Mason，“Climate scepticism is a far-right badge of honour – even in sweltering Australia”，出自 The Guardian:
- In France, 27% of voters are currently backing the Front National, a party determined to take the country out of the Paris accord, which it sees as “a communist project”.
- Let me take you out for dinner.
- (俗語) 制服，強制某人不能動彈
- 2007，Julia Spencer-Fleming， In the Bleak Midwinter (fiction), →ISBN:
- I don't know if he's close by. He's unarmed, though. He lost his gun when I took him out.
- 2011，Steven Wood， The Dragon Girl: the Beginning (fiction), 頁號110:
- I tore right through it and took him to the ground and knocked him out cold, "Ralph, oh your going to pay for that." he said and he started fighting me which he was good but not good enough and I took him out in no time.
- 2015，Sean Rodman， Tap Out (fiction), 頁號56:
- "Heard a rumor you took out Mr. Hassel." He mimes a punch.
- (俚語, 俗語) 殺害；破壞，摧毀
- The soldiers were instructed to take out the enemy base by any means necessary.
- 2003，Jeff Kaye， Two Faces Have I (fiction), 頁號414:
- Anyway, one of the snipers took him out.
- 2008年7月14日，Christopher Nolan & Jonathan Nolan， The Dark Knight，Warner Bros. Pictures, DC Comics, Legendary Pictures, 台词角色Happy (William Smillie):
- Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.
- 2011，Brett Spencer， Two Standing (fiction), 頁號84:
- Before he could get a shot off, Wilder took him out with two shots to the chest, just as Roderick took out the third shooter.
- (口語) 贏得比賽、體育賽事等
- (及物) 通過法律或其他官方手段獲取
- take out a loan; take out medical insurance; take out a membership; take out a patent
- 2012年4月19日，Josh Halliday，“Free speech haven or lawless cesspool – can the internet be civilised?”，出自 The Guardian:
- Southwark council, which took out the injunction against Matt, believes YouTube has become the "new playground" for gang members.
- takeout 的拼寫錯誤。